On arrive at the Masker’s Studio
- Please give your name (or the name the tickets were booked under) to our Box Office receptionist, and they will confirm your booking.
- If you have pre-ordered a programme you will be given it on arrival. Programmes will also be available for £1 from a FOH member.
- For the safety of all our audience members and staff we will be operating some Covid risk reduction actions. Please use the hand sanitising stations on arrival, & temperature checks will be in place. We will also be increasing the fresh air circulating throughout the venue.
- NHS Track and Trace QR codes are available for you to check in when you are at the venue.
- We strongly recommend that customers use face coverings whilst in the building for the safety of our staff and other customers. Please be considerate to our staff and those around you.
- Our staff will continue to wear face coverings for your protection.
- Our bar will be open for purchases of hot drinks and alcoholic beverages. We would encourage you to pre-order you interval drinks, to assist our bar staff and reduce crowding at the bar.
- We are now able to take, and prefer, card payments but can also take cash.
During your visit
- Please continue to wear your face covering throughout your visit. Unless exempt, or whilst you are drinking in the bar only.
- We ask you to keep movement around the theatre to a minimum.
- Toilets are open for use. Please wash your hands before and after using the toilet facilities.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for your use at various points around the theatre building.
- We have installed an extra extractor fan to vent studio air to the outside pulling fresh air in from the other side of the building.
- Where possible windows will also remain open. This may make the venue cooler than you are used to, so please be prepared.
- Enhanced cleaning will take place throughout the venue before, and after the performance.
- The taking of photographs or videos whilst the show is on is not permitted.
How will we exit the building/event at the end of the performance?
- When leaving, please do not crowd the stairwell and allow everyone to leave easily and quickly.
- Please take any rubbish with you or leave it in the bins provided.
What if I have specific access needs?
- The stair chair lift is available and our FOH staff will assist you should you need to use it.
- Any other requirements may be discussed with our Box Office manager in advance of your arrival.
Book with Confidence, Exchange with Ease – COVID-19
If you or a member of your party are displaying COVID-19 symptoms or are required to self-isolate, you must not attend the theatre and all tickets in your booking will be exchanged or a gift voucher issued up to 24 hours prior to the performance. Tickets cannot be refunded after a performance has passed.
If the show is cancelled, will I get a full refund?
- If we are required by any COVID-19 government guidance or restrictions to cancel a performance, tickets may be exchanged or refunded.